At 7pm on the 22nd August we will have a workshop to discuss creating an initial set of videos documenting projects, tools and the activities of the MakerSpace.
In order to publicise the Basingstoke MakerSpace the committee felt that it would be a good idea to create a series of videos. Our first effort needs to be of sufficient quality to be worthwhile, once we have assembled a few videos we will be in a better position to design a “normal creation process”. This session is, of course, open to all members. If you are not yet a member but feel you can contribute then contact a member to arrange to attend as a guest.
The workshop will cover:
- Selecting topics suitable for making videos
- Identifying who will narrate and present
- Available equipment (especially good sound, lights, cameras etc)
- Themes such as visual elements (eg logos), audio elements (music samples) and locations
- Level of scripting and pre-planning
- Tools to use to edit, assemble and encode
If you have any expertise in these areas please make youself known. Even if you can’t attend this workshop we want to be aware of what we have.