Tuesday 29th May – An evening of what can be achieved with a Raspberry Pi in the area of image processing – including demonstrations of…
- Basic image display and capture from the Pi camera
- Pin a moustache to your live video image.
- Find similar pictures based on an example.
- Motion detection of objects and tracking.
- Object recognition and identification using neural networks.
- Tacking a coloured ball in real time.
- Simultaneous video display from webcam and Pi camera.
- Make your own simple surveillance system.
If we are lucky Amazon’s Alexa running on the Raspberry Pi may pay us a visit too.