The Makerspace has been formed as a non-profit company. We rely on member contributions.
Our rent, bills and facilities are paid from £25 per month member subscriptions.
- Members have 24/7 access to the Makerspace.
- Members have access to all tools, although for safety reasons the Makerspace may provide basic training before use.
- A resonable amout of communal material is available to use when making things.
- Member-only User Groups and meetings dedicated to topics such as Photography, RaspberryPi, Artificial intelligence, Cosplay etc.
- Existing members will provide help and advice for most projects.
- All members have equal voting rights and we strongly encourage participation in the management of the makerspace.
Your payment is protected by the direct debit guarantee and may be cancelled on-line at any time.
We welcome non-members only on Tuesday Open Evenings and Weekend Opendays held a few times a year
Non members do not have access at other times or have any access to tools.